Saturday, January 9, 2010

Josiah

You get two in one day because it's been a while since my last post!

My best friend Leah is living in Mississippi right now. To be specific Pascagoula, Mississippi try and say that three times fast! Hopefully it will be a very temporary move because I miss her terribly! About a month and a half before she moved she gave birth to her son Josiah. I am his Nina, or what I like to say godmother. I was there for his birth and let me just say it was by far the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed in my life. God is so good! I cried and was so in awe of her strength and determination seeing that she did the whole thing without any medication! YEA! Because she lives so far we asked her to find a way to keep us updated on her and the baby and she started this website.

http://josiahp.shutterfly.com

He is getting so big but I love to see how much he has changed. From this...



To this!



How can you not just melt when you see this little guy! I can't wait to hold him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment