Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Call of Duty...thorn in my side!

So I came home today to a little surprise! I walk up the stairs and was greeting by two grown men, two t.v.'s (in my living room) on my couch playing Call of Duty. My husband and his best friend (my cousin) love Call of Duty. For those of you who don't know it's basically a war game where you are the shooter trying to stay alive. They play online, competing against people all over the world. These two are obsessed. Even going as far as making each other do push-ups for however many times they died in a session!!!

I could not believe how far they took it today. Taking the tele out of our bedroom putting it on our coffee table so they could both play at the same time in the same room! These two are so funny I just couldn't resist sharing this with you!


The t.v. from my bedroom on my coffee table so they can both play!



Look at my husband! (He is closest to us) His eyes are about to pop out of his head!

Happy Tuesday! Hope yours has been as fun as mine!!!

1 comment: