Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas time is here!!!!

Oh thank you Charlie Brown for that Christmas song!

Okay so every year I would beg my parents (mostly my Mom) to put up the Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving! Sometimes we would get it done but usually not. My Dad would have to go up to the attic, with the help of my brother, and pull down all of the Christmas stuff. Needless to say it's not my Dad's favorite thing to do (it's pretty hot up there) and on top of it all we have TONS of Christmas decor!!!

Well this being the first Christmas in my own home I have my tree up two days after Thanksgiving, thank you very much! I got it on sale at the worlds best store, Target, for ...$25 and it came with the lights! Yes that's right you want to go bargain shopping, I'm your gal!


Okay so it's not the most perfect or desirable tree but it's my tree and it does it's job! It's a 6 foot "Norfolk Pine". Who knows where Norfolk is? Anyhoo, I was laughing because my hubbs is taller than our tree at 6 ft 4 in! =) My mom said, "Well at least you have someone to put the star on the tree"! So right Mom!


It's a GREAT first tree and I can't wait to decorate it and put presents under it!!! Thanks Target!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment